RETIREMENT & FINANCIAL SERVICES
Comprehensive Investment Management Solutions
Thank you for your interest in Mid Michigan Health Insurance Advisors LLC financial services. Our financial services division is Circle Of Life Financial Planning (COLFP), we are highly skilled experts available to help make your investment portfolio work harder toward achieving your goals. David Newbill is our Chief Financial Officer (CFO) of MMHIA, and resident expert of our financial services division. We are committed to providing exceptional investment management for our clients. Their approach to management of your investment portfolio includes the following:
- A personalized investment strategy based on truly independent investment advice.
- Active management of your investment portfolio, including changing asset allocations and investment directions as appropriate. We will regularly re-evaluate your portfolio and make changes as your personal goals, risk tolerance, and market conditions warrant. In management of IRAs and non-retirement accounts, we utilize a network with thousands of investment options.
- Detailed, easy-to-read quarterly statements showing your asset allocation and account balances.
- A quarterly review of the financial markets and our investment strategy, as well as our outlook for the months ahead.
- Personal assistance on any questions regarding your portfolio, our investment strategy, or your personal financial situation.
- A comprehensive Retirement Income Analysis, employer buyout analysis, and any other financial planning assistance as desired.
For more information concerning our retirement and financial services, click the toggles below or call us direct number at 1 (810) 239-8825
- A 408(k), also known as a Simplified Employee Pension (SEP), is an employer-sponsored retirement plan akin to the 401(k).
- The 408(k) plan is available to companies with 25 or fewer employees.
- Only employer contributions are allowed into the 408(k) plan.
- 408(k) plans are available to self-employed people, who are subject to the same contribution limits as employers.
- Self-employed individuals who meet certain requirements can set up a solo 401(k) to save for retirement.
- This type of plan offers several benefits over other types of retirement accounts.
- One of the main benefits is that contribution limits are typically higher than other retirement plans.
- Traditional IRAs
- Roth IRAs
- SEP IRAs
- SIMPLE IRAs
- IRAs are tax-advantaged investing tools for individuals to earmark their retirement savings.
- Depending on the individual's employment status, IRAs can be of various types and have different tax liabilities.
- If you withdraw money from an IRA before age 59½, you are usually subject to an early-withdrawal penalty of 10%.
- There are income limitations for contributing to Roth IRAs and deducting contributions to traditional IRAs.
- Rules regarding maximum contributions and income limits for IRAs change each year.
Nov 1st through Dec 15th
- Loss of health coverage
- Losing existing health coverage, including job-based, individual, and student plans
- Losing eligibility for Medicare, Medicaid, or CHIP
- Turning 26 and losing coverage through a parent’s plan
- Changes in household
- Getting married or divorced
- Having a baby or adopting a child
- Death in the family
- Changes in residence
- Moving to a different ZIP code or county
- A student moving to or from the place they attend school
- A seasonal worker moving to or from the place they both live and work
- Moving to or from a shelter or other transitional housing
- Other qualifying events
- Changes in your income that affect the coverage you qualify for
- Gaining membership in a federally recognized tribe or status as an Alaska Native Claims Settlement Act (ANCSA) Corporation shareholder
- Becoming a U.S. citizen
- Leaving incarceration (jail or prison)
- AmeriCorps members starting or ending their service
Without adequate health insurance one catastrophic life event, can create financial hardship for an owner and it's employees, the beginning of good financial planning begins with having appropriate coverage, and it starts with understanding what your options are based on your current situation, just like financial products, tax laws and rules can play a part in reducing your cost and liability. It starts with experts in the fields of service for health, life and financial planning.
Medicare & Retirement Specialist
Get A Medicare or Retirement Consultation TODAY
CHECK OUT OUR VIDEO ROTATOR BELOW
Our Short Compelling Videos, Provoke Questions Everyone Should Ask About Thier Financial Security.
Do You Know Your Retirement Score?
Most people know their FICO Score but many are unaware of their Retirement Score. This is the number you must achieve in order to retire comfortably. Many people end up retiring in poverty, or have to return to work to support themselves during their twilight years. Like planning a vacation to a travel destination, in order to end up in a beautiful location, it takes planning, execution and staying the course. Below you can begin to chart your own destination, click to find your Retirement score, its the only way to know for sure if you're on track, or need to reroute to get back on track.