LEARN HOW TO LOWER COST THE SMART WAY
More American workers end up in bankruptcy due to medical expenses, even those who had insurance through their employer.
An epidemic as a result of the pandemic!
Truth be told, group health plans was already a problem prior to COVID-19, but was exacerbated by the pandemic. Medical bankruptcy is at an all time high, so much that Congress is trying to pass a bill “Medical Bankruptcy Fairness Act 2021“. Primarily employees that are on company sponsored plans are affect the most.
What happened to the work force during the economic shutdown, was loss of health coverage when lay-offs and furloughs began to surge, alll while in the middle of a pandemic. Company sponsored group plans were already a dying model prior to COVID-19, but now that the Biden administration is ramping up more benefits on the individual exchanges, it will eventually make group plans obsolete.
Learn how to protect yourself and family with our virtual meeting……..
What we will cover:
- What to do when your employer coverage is deemed unaffordable by ACA standards
- What the American Rescue Plan did, and why you should care
- Tax components play a part in reducing your cost of health insurance
- Fundamental concepts that will help you financially
- Individual plans will be the future of coverage for employers
- What’s a MAGI, and why should you care.
- Open discussion for Q&A
IF YOU REGISTER FOR THE MEETING AND UNABLE TO ATTEND, WE WILL EMAIL YOU THE RECORDING TO THE REGISTERED EMAIL ADDRESS