LEARN HOW TO LOWER COST THE SMART WAY
More small group employers are dropping traditional group health plans, and migrating their employees to individual plans using a Health Reimbursement Arrangement (HRA). There are many preconceived notions that keep some employers tied to escalating group cost. In this virtual conference, we will dispel those misconceptions and provide real world strategies and results.
What we will cover in this meeting:
- Greater tax advantages over and above traditional group plans
- More robust customization options
- Less administration
- The process for employees, easy on-boarding
- No break in coverage if there is a break in employment
- The new provision American Rescue Plan Act saves more on individual plans
- Employers can offer a more robust benefit package on a budget.
- Open discussion for Q&A