Solving Employer Shared Responsibility Concerns for Complex Employers
Companies across several industries around the country struggle to maintain their ACA compliance for several reasons that go above and beyond normal expectations. We call them complex employers. In sake of the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) referred to Applicable Large Group Employers (ALE’s).
If you are one of them, the fines associated with failure to maintain your part of the Employer Shared Responsibility provisions don’t have to be a cost of doing business.
The Individual Coverage Health Reimbursement Arrangement (ICHRA) solves many of the challenges associated with ACA compliance for complex employers.
What we will cover in this meeting:
- Greater tax advantages over and above traditional group plans
- More robust customization options
- Less administration
- The process for employees, easy on-boarding
- No break in coverage if there is a break in employment
- The new provision American Rescue Plan Act saves more on individual plans
- Employers can offer a more robust benefit package on a budget.
- Open discussion for Q&A